Thursday 28 June 2012

Tesco at Little Lever - Public Meeting - Intimidation -2





Following on from the letter in the Bolton News, I have indeed written to the Bolton Council Borough Solicitor and Monitoring Officer.

This is Mrs Helen Gorman who, in her capacity as Monitoring Officer maintains the standards of conduct of Councillors, Officers and anybody else in their relationships with the Council.

I have asked her to investigate the remarks made by Councillor Mrs Connell to ascertain the truth  of the allegation and find out who felt intimidated and by whom.

I obviously will not post the text of my letter, but I did point out the limited number and categories of people who might be guilty of the alleged intimidation.

Whoever they might be, there are necessarily consequences.

Since Mrs Gorman is not Mr Eastwood, I am hopeful that she will get to the bottom of this and make public the truth of her findings.

I am assured of a response within fourteen days.


No comments:

Post a Comment